HOW SHOULD WE JUDGE LIBERALS IN CONGRESS?
THE ISSUE DEFINED
ONCE AGAIN, we face a Constitutional crisis that dramatically threatens our most cherished governing institutions. By their personal, partisan demands, liberal members of Congress are violating their Constitutional oaths to protect and defend America from all enemies, foreign and domestic. By their flagrant actions, they are in fact blackmailing not only America but every one of its citizens as well.
So, the question is this: How should we judge liberal members of Congress who place their personal demands above the will of the American people, above desperately needed bipartisan legislation, yes, even above the operations of the greatest constitutional Republic in history? Several key points below clearly explain why we must judge these members of Congress for perpetrating the ‘Schumer shutdown’ as the latest in a long line of unacceptable violations of their oaths.
LIBERALS ARE HIPPOCRITS, LIERS, AND TRAITORS WHO
- DO NOT ACT TO ENSURE AMERICA’S FIRST AND HIGHEST RESPONIBILITIES ARE TO PATRIOTIC CITIZENS WHO WORK AND PAY TAXES, TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES, VOTE AND SUPPORT OUR GOVERNMENT, OUR PEOPLE, AND OUR HISTORICAL, CONSTITUTIONAL VALUES AND TRADITIONS.
- DO NOT ACT TO ENSURE THAT OUR HIGHEST RESPONIBILITIES ARE TO THE PATRIOTIC MEN AND WOMEN IN THE MILITARY, POLICE FORCES, AND BORDER GUARDS WHO DESERVE OUR HONOR AND SUPPORT FOR RISKING THEIR LIVES AND THEIR FAMILIES’ WELFARE TO PROTECT AND DEFEND OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE FROM ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC.
- DO NOT ACT TO ENSURE THAT THEIR SWORN CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY IS TO WORK WITH REPUBLICANS TO PASS BIPARTESAN, COMPROMISE LEGISLATION THAT BEST SERVES THE PUBLIC INTEREST AND ALL CITIZENS REGARDLESS OF THEIR PARTY AFFILIATION.
- DO NOT ACT TO ENSURE THAT THEIR PATRIOTIC DUTY IS TO RESPECT THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT, REGARDLESS OF THE INDIVIDUALS SERVING THEREIN, REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS SERVING THROUGHOUT THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION AND REPUBLICAN STATE HOUSES AND LEGISLATORS, AND ALL THE AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO VOTED FOR AND SUPPORT THE CURRENT REPUBLICAN ADMINISTRATION.
INSTEAD, THESE SAME LIBERALS HAVE
- VIOLATED THEIR SWORN, CONSTITUTIONAL OATHS AS MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND NOT LIE ABOUT WHY THEY SUPPORT ALLOWING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO REMAIN HERE AND RECEIVE FINANCIAL SUPPORT THAT IS LEGALLY DUE ONLY TO U.S. CITIZENS.
- VIOLATED THEIR SWORN, CONSTITUTIONAL OATHS AS MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND NOT LIE ABOUT WHY THEY SUPPORT ALLOWING UNLIMITED CHAIN IMMIGRANTION INTO OUR COUNTRY WITHOUT PROPER SECURITY INVESTIGATIONS WHICH JEAPORDIZES OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND THE SAFETY OF U.S. CITIZENS.
- VIOLATED THEIR SWORN, CONSTITUTIONAL OATHS AS MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO TELL THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND INSTEAD HIDE THEIR REAL INTENTIONS THROUGH ALLEGED RACISM, BIGOTRY, AND MISREPRESENTED DIVERSITY OVER E PLURIBUS UNUM AS THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF CREATING NEW, UNINFORMED, ILLEGAL VOTERS WHO WILL SAVE THE WANING DEMOCRATIC PARTY
- VIOLATED THEIR SWORN, CONSTITUTIONAL OATHS AS MEMBERS OF CONGRESS BY PUTTING THE STATUS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABOVE OUR NATIONAL SECURITY, OUR MILITARY FAMILIES, INDEED EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN BY THEIR BLACKMAIL TACTICS IN REFUSING TO NEGOTIATE REASONABLE COMPROMISES TO KEEP THE COUNTRY FROM SHUTTING DOWN.
- VIOLATED THEIR SWORN, CONSTITUTIONAL OATHS AS MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND COMMITING CRIMINAL FRAUD BY TRANSFERRING WELFARE BENEFITS, WHICH ARE PAID FOR AND LEGALLY DUE ONLY TO AMERICAN CITIZENS, TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
Welfare crime is so vast, expensive, and consequential that a brief summary of facts is warranted. Estimates of Social Security fraud alone exceeded $350 Million in 2016. Illegal immigrants cost the Federal and State Government approximately $135 Billion per year to cover basic services related to schools, , medical, etc. for 12.5 Million illegal aliens and 4.2 million children of illegal aliens. The consequential impacts of such fraud include, at minimum: reductions in social security benefits and cost-of-living increases to American on fixed incomes; increased state and local taxes to cover local welfare requirements of citizens; increased school taxes to cover additional facilities and expansion of “English as a second language” requirements; and Increased costs to print ballots and legal documents in both Spanish and English to accommodate non-English speaking immigrants.
In the U.S. we judge a person under the law by his/her statements, actions, and motives, taking into full account the consequences, direct and indirect, of those statements, actions, and motives on people, property, and institutions. Our laws are to be applied equally to all Americans, regardless of position, power, or wealth. We especially believe that no one is above the law. Sadly, these ideals are not always applied in practice, as our history clearly demonstrates.
I would argue that in one special situation, however, these ideals MUST be applied rigorously to the letter of the law. That situation applies to elected members of Congress, the White House, and States who take oaths to protect and defend our country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. These people hold power granted exclusively to them by the People, who in turn have an absolute right to demand that they uphold their Constitutional oaths to protect the public interest of America and its citizens in all situations and circumstances. The positions and power that such officials hold in trust must never be used for their personal benefit. Instead, what they hold in sacred trust must always be used on behalf of the People and their rights and privileges stated in our founding documents, especially the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. If any elected official and public servant violates such a sacred trust, and evidence is provided to support such violation, s/he must be censured, impeached, and sentenced accordingly—never again to hold such trust.
For the reasons cited above, members of Congress--and anyone else in America—who have violated their sworn oaths to protect and defend the U.S. and its citizens against all enemies, foreign and domestic, must be judged guilty. They must be removed from office to receive sentences appropriate to what can only be described as criminal, if not treasonous, actions. If we truly believe that no one is above the law, we MUST judge these individuals ... else there is no law, no Constitution, no hope for our American Republic.
ABOVE ALL ELSE, IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, AND IN ALL OUR ACTIONS … WE MUST PUT AMERICA AND ITS CITIZENS FIRST. ONLY THEN CAN WE RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC TO MAKE THE AMERICAN DREAM LIVE AGAIN—FIRST AND FOREMOST FOR ALL OUR CURRENT CITIZENS AND ONLY THEN FOR ANY INDIVIDUALS WHO BECOME FUTURE CITIZENS. A TRUE, CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC MUST THEN BE RESTORED AND GOVERNED BY ELECTED AND APPOINTED OFFICIALS DEDICATED TO THE VISION OF REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, AND FOR THE PEOPLE.
FROM ONE WHO BELIEVES
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 2 feedbacks awaiting moderation...